Feeling kinda Ratatat right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlcywgEMuGI&feature=share
Friday, August 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, even I'm concerned now that Google+ may actually be dying. Look at this plot. It's my follower count. I usually don't care ...
-
That Americans elected these climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists who are now, inexplicably, in charge of the laws limiting our r...
-
If you had to choose to have only one kind of official LEGO brick separator tool, which would you prefer:
Always feeling Ratatat.
ReplyDeleteRight on
ReplyDeleteEverything I've yet heard from their new album is excellent. I'll be showing up when they tour here.
ReplyDeleteWhere is "here," John Bump?
ReplyDeleteCraig Froehle -- Denver. They always hit this area because they have friends here. (I know this coz I work for a guy they sometimes stay with.)
ReplyDeleteI think Magnifique is a bit disappointing but love the Nightclub Amnesia track (+ Cream on Chrome)
ReplyDeleteJohn Bump Ah. They're coming within a couple hours of here, so I now get to have a "conversation" with my wife tomorrow. It may involve begging. It won't be pretty.
ReplyDelete"I, uh, have to go pick up a tractor."
ReplyDeleteCraig Froehle exert your influence
ReplyDeleteyou can gain "clearance from the tower"