The victims Ben Carson is blaming
To timid were they, he is claiming.
He boasts he would fight
Christ Mintz finds that trite
Just one cretin here merits shaming.
h/t Jane Doe
http://freakoutnation.com/2015/10/soft-spoken-ben-carson-tells-us-what-a-badass-he-would-have-been-during-the-oregon-massacre
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, even I'm concerned now that Google+ may actually be dying. Look at this plot. It's my follower count. I usually don't care ...
-
That Americans elected these climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists who are now, inexplicably, in charge of the laws limiting our r...
-
I actually saw a post where a math educator stated that this problem (top blue box), which has caused yet another firestorm among the unwash...
The delusional level of Ben
ReplyDeleteMakes sensible people's heads spin
His unthinking excess
and self serving BS
makes my head hit my desk once again.
/me bows before William Wells
ReplyDelete/me bows right back atcha, oh profound master of the limerick form, Craig Froehle !
ReplyDeleteBen Carson says he ain't a cow-
ReplyDeleteard, the bullets his skin wouldn't allow,
he's Superman you see,
the shooter would agree.
President? No way, no how.
I didn't think I could think less of Carson. Implying the victims were cowards .... amazing. People claim he was once intelligent. Perhaps he has a serious neurodegenerative disease?
ReplyDeletePhysician, suture self.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, he'll start by suturing closed that hole in his face.
ReplyDeleteIn the words of a Pink Floyd Song, 'Take up thy stethoscope and walk'.
ReplyDeletePreferably a long walk on a short pier.
Fred Pavlick My, my, what a study of prejudice that was, you know, as a left winger, I didn't think of tactics like that,, wonder why you did?
ReplyDeletesteve taylor - I know - it's totally crazy when you are raised in the hood and everything you are ever told is the Republicans are evil - except I spent most of my days worried about all the black Democratic thugs trying to kill me.
ReplyDeleteI am in the process of leaving the Democratic Party because I am not happy with the intolerance and racism inherent in Democratic Party - (never been treated so bad by Fellow Democrats because I support Dr. Ben Carson) I see a more independent and conservative path for me personally.