Akiyuki builds another phenomenal GBC.
Check out @LegoPhotography’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/LegoPhotography/status/1030787475655065600?s=09
https://twitter.com/LegoPhotography/status/1030787475655065600?s=09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, even I'm concerned now that Google+ may actually be dying. Look at this plot. It's my follower count. I usually don't care ...
-
That Americans elected these climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists who are now, inexplicably, in charge of the laws limiting our r...
-
If you had to choose to have only one kind of official LEGO brick separator tool, which would you prefer:
I. WANT. THAT. BUILD.
ReplyDeletethat is SO cool. really clever
ReplyDeleteDamn, yo.
ReplyDeleteMeh. I prefer video.
ReplyDeleteLuckily he has a YouTube channel.
https://youtu.be/_302Wfpai3w
youtube.com - Lego Railway System: Debut layout
Morio Murase If you click the link in the post, it's a video.
ReplyDeleteNot when I tap on it, but then I don't do Twitter.
ReplyDeleteMorio Murase It's still a video. That it doesn't work for you is your fault.
ReplyDeleteI like it. I love Lego!!!
ReplyDelete