Holy. Cow. That is insane.
And yeah, I'm totally jealous. ;-p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai7DHG4w1U0&feature=share
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, even I'm concerned now that Google+ may actually be dying. Look at this plot. It's my follower count. I usually don't care ...
-
That Americans elected these climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists who are now, inexplicably, in charge of the laws limiting our r...
-
If you had to choose to have only one kind of official LEGO brick separator tool, which would you prefer:
Fantastico !!!
ReplyDeleteKept asking "where's the cat" I got the answer! ;)
ReplyDeleteToo bad Emerald Express has been discontinued. I wanted this so bad at one point.
ReplyDeleteI'm saddened that it's been discontinued 😯
ReplyDeleteyes! I saw a shorter version of this on facebook. In this one (see, G+ is WAY better than facebook) the train returns into the house....I can get seriously dizzy watching this.
ReplyDeleteThis must have taken a long time to set up!
Impressive!
ReplyDeletego to his YT channel and look at the "fail" videos...they are a scream!
ReplyDelete