OK, this takes the cake for most impressive architectural build I've seen so far, at least this year. Just stunning.
And if it were an official kit, it'd run around $5,000. You know it's serious when toy purchases start requiring loans.
Originally shared by Jill H
Stunning!
https://www.thestage.co.uk/news/2015/her-majestys-theatre-in-london-recreated-out-of-57992-lego-bricks/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
OK, even I'm concerned now that Google+ may actually be dying. Look at this plot. It's my follower count. I usually don't care ...
-
That Americans elected these climate change deniers and conspiracy theorists who are now, inexplicably, in charge of the laws limiting our r...
-
If you had to choose to have only one kind of official LEGO brick separator tool, which would you prefer:
mind Blown!
ReplyDeletewow long time to construct !
ReplyDeleteLink is useless, asks to register.
ReplyDelete...but the OCD in me says "What!? 8 more couldn't fit?!"
ReplyDeleteBrad McClaren, then people would assume she's rounding.
ReplyDeleteSo it's good enough for Matt Damon and not for her?
ReplyDeleteSpeechless...
ReplyDeleteShow us the time lapse please ?
ReplyDeleteBreath taking
ReplyDelete